Sunday, December 6, 2009

Learning 2.0

As much as I dreaded signing up for new accounts, I found this to be such a helpful exercise. As much as I like to think I'm completely up to date on technology, the RSS feeds and the image generators scared me a little bit. It was great to have a reason to jump in. Learning new forms of technology can tend to be pretty intimidating, but going through the steps was an empowering experience. I also like that I can still access this in the future through PLCMC's Web site and share it with others. (Cheesy alert: And Web 2.0 comes full circle.) I also found it important to hear the opinions of others in the field. Even though I was familiar with some of the sites we used, I now have a new set of tools that I can turn to and share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment