Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh, Twitter.

So I've just opened up a Twitter account, and I can't even make myself type my first tweet. I think it's because with Facebook, I already had some friends online. I knew I wasn't just typing for nothing. But I've decided to follow a strange selection of celebrities, etc., including Danny Masterson, The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, Ryan Seacrest (not a huge fan), and the Onion. Meanwhile, I have zero followers. I prefer it that way. Twitter's all right, I guess. I just know that this feature already exists on Facebook, so it just feels a little excessive. At least I understand the format. But what will be my first tweet? How about "studying library stuff in Madison"? Finally, the pressure of the first tweet can just go away.

1 comment:

  1. I also have 0 followers. I wonder what Ryan Seacrest tweets about?
    -Bobby

    ReplyDelete